Membership of the SCFG is open to any finance professional involved in the charity or voluntary sector in Scotland. You can download an application form here.
There are two categories of membership:
- Full membership is open to one named representative of any charitable or voluntary organisation who is active in the financial management of that charity or voluntary organisation, as Finance Director, Manager, Employee, Trustee or Adviser.
- Associate membership is open to any individual active in the field of charity finance.
Our membership year runs from 1 April to 31 March.
Membership benefits include:
- complimentary registration at seminars and network lunches covering a wide range of charity finance topics;
- reduced registration at SCFG conferences;
- regular e-newsletters;
- an option to receive the annual Charity Finance Yearbook and/or Charity Finance Handbook;
- access to LinkedIn group membership;
- an opportunity to assist in improving professional standards within the charity finance sector;
- an opportunity to make your views known to organisations such as OSCR and the Scottish Government through consultation and lobbying groups;
- an opportunity to network and build contacts with peers across the charity sector at seminars and lunches;
- access to a list of members who offer their services, expertise, guidance and advice.
If you would like to find out more about membership, please contact the SCFG Administrator.
If you would like to join the Scottish Charity Finance Group, please download and complete a membership application form and return to the SCFG Administrator, PO Box 7225, Pitlochry PH16 9AH.