Membership of the SCFG is open to any finance professional involved in the charity or voluntary sector in Scotland. You can download an application form here.
Membership renewals for 2018/19 are also now due – you can renew your membership here.
Our membership year runs from 1 April to 31 March. There are two categories of membership:
- Full membership carries voting rights and is open to Individuals and Charity members. We define Individuals as any person age 16 or over who is active in the field of charity finance. We define Charity member as a named representative of any charitable or voluntary organisation, such as Finance Director, Manager, Employee, Trustee or Adviser. Charity membership permits any member from its organisation to attend SCFG events (eg fundraisers, CEO, HR personnel); Individual membership is restricted to the named representative only.
- Associate membership is open to Adviser or Support Organisations and gives the right to attend members’ meetings, but without voting rights. Associate membership will comprise no more than 20% of the total membership of SCFG.
Membership benefits include:
- complimentary registration at seminars and network lunches covering a wide range of charity finance topics;
- reduced registration at SCFG conferences and ticketed events;
- regular e-newsletters;
- access to private LinkedIn group membership;
- an opportunity to assist in improving professional standards within the charity finance sector;
- an opportunity to make your views known to organisations such as OSCR and the Scottish Government through consultation and lobbying groups;
- an opportunity to network and build contacts with peers across the charity sector at seminars and lunches;
- access to a list of members who offer their services, expertise, guidance and advice.
If you would like to find out more about membership, please contact the SCFG Administrator.
If you would like to join the Scottish Charity Finance Group, please download and complete a membership application form and return to the SCFG Administrator, PO Box 7225, Pitlochry PH16 9AH.